A Quick Review of the Rules for Happy Listing
• Therapists should be resident in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland, or at least should feasibly be able to offer their services to potential clients in these regions.
• You should only set up one account per address - you can then add further listings in other categories under this original account.
• More than one listing in any particular category is not allowed.
• No more than ten categories are normally allowed per practitioner. Having too many categories can be counter-productive, as you will be seen as a non-specialist.
• Only list in those categories in which you are qualified and/or competent to practice.
• All accounts that do not contain upgraded listings should be Registered. Having this small payment confirms to us that the information is up to date. This entails a small cost (£ 10.00 per year) and covers ALL listings in that account. Accounts which are not Registered will not display phone numbers, will not display a logo, and will not be included in many reports.
Registration helps us avoid displaying out-of-date listings which may no longer be active. Unregistered accounts may therefore be suspended or deleted without notice. All members are advised to look at the features page to compare the upgrade options available.
• No contact information such as email addresses, web URL's, phone numbers, Skype ID's etc. are permitted in any field except those specified for these data. In particular, using the "Description", "Practice Name", "Heading" or any other similar fields for email and web addresses or telephone numbers is prohibited. Similarly any logo image must not include such information. Regular checks are made to ensure compliance with this requirement.
• If your practice genuinely operates with a trading name such as 'OKtherapy.com' (i.e. practice name is a domain name) you can only use this if you have an upgraded listing (Enhanced, Premium or Sponsor), and have approval from Healers.co.uk. Otherwise you must list as, e.g. 'OK Therapy'
• No unsupportable claims, guarantees of cure or otherwise misleading statements.
• No abusive, libellous, critical, offensive or otherwise undesirable content is permitted.
• For all listings that are unregistered or do not have a paid upgrade you must put a link back from your website to Healers.co.uk (see the Link page).
• Individuals or organisations selling products rather than therapies must use the "Products" category. Only upgraded listings are accepted in this category.
• Individuals or organisations selling courses to therapists must use the "Courses" category. Only upgraded listings are accepted in this category.
• Contact information and Listings must be kept UP-TO-DATE, particularly for changes of email address. In the event that any emails sent to a member are shown to fail, or if it is found that any contact information is not up-to-date, the account will be marked as SUSPENDED or DELETED without notice.
PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
• If you are making recurring payments for Registration or an Upgrade using Paypal, Credit/Debit Card, or Standing Order, you should understand that we do not 'take' or 'request' payment, but it is transferred to us from your funds in accordance with your instructions to Paypal, Stripe or your Bank.
• If therefore you wish to cease the arrangement, it is YOUR responsibility to cancel the payment BEFORE the next renewal date.
For Paypal you can do this from within your Paypal screen, or you can alternatively request that we cancel the arrangement for you within 7 days or more preceding renewal. However if an 'unwanted' renewal has already taken place any refund will be made only at our discretion (see below).
• Normally no refunds are made for Registration payments. Payment for Upgrades will be refunded only in certain circumstances. In all cases refunds will be made at our discretion. Charges will be made for any part-month at the monthly rate. In all cases a handling fee will also be charged (min £5) to cover the time and any other costs involved.
• We strive to operate a very fair system and do not impose any contractual obligations on you, so you can cancel at any time during the payment period and your listings will simply continue at their paid level until expiry. Unless you have paid by Card, you do not need to notify us if you wish to cease paying; simply cancel any instruction with Paypal or your bank and the paid service will continue until expiry.
• Please report abuse of these rules, which are for the benefit of all members and their clients : Click Here.
• The website Administrator reserves the right to edit or delete any listings not adhering with the above simple rules. In such cases no payment refunds will be made.